Welcome! I am Tina Martin, Team Leader of the Toy Soldiers. I bought my opportunity kit in October, 2016 having never been to a Pure Romance party. My kids babysitter signed up and told me about it ,so I said, "what the heck, I'll do it with you!"
The Toy Soldiers team started in June, 2016! I was Rookie of the Year, walking stage at World Conference in 2017! I have served on the President's Club 2018, 2019 and 2020! This year we have moved on up to a Board of Directors team!
My ultimate goal is to help hundreds of women and hundreds of relationships!
For me, living beyond all limits is to live a life being debt free and being able to travel whenever I want to without thinking about my finances.
Hello and welcome!!
I am Tracy Maciejewski, one of the Toy Solider Leaders. I joined Pure Romance in January 2019 for personal use of the products. I was very adamant that I did not want to sell. I was invited to a monthly team success meeting and saw all of these women making lots of money, cheering everyone on and thought I could definitely do that too. So, I turned my in home party with Tina into my launch party!
I have met some amazing women within Pure Romance that will be my forever friends. It's a sisterhood like no other! In addition, Pure Romance gives you all of the tools to help you succeed!! What also stands out to me about Pure Romance is this company is about creating a safe space for women to discuss women's sexual health! Things we are not taught as young girls, and it's so important later on in life.
For me, living beyond all limits is to be able to live debit free and become my own boss to do what I want, when I want. #welcometotheparty
Hello! Welcome! I am Brandie Fralick, one of the Toy Soldiers consultants. I joined Pure Romance in April 2020 for my personal use. I wanted the products and had no intentions of selling!
I attended a virtual Toy Soldiers meeting and saw all these ladies interacting, chatting, and having fun. I realized this could also be me. With amazing encouragement from fellow team members and leaders, I decided selling was right for me. I was excited to talk about and sell something I was already passionate about.
1. We culture a POSITIVE environment. I do NOT tolerate negativity. We are supportive, women business owners. If you have an issue, please contact your upline or me immediately, so that it can be resolved. This will be a call b/w all parties involved to get the issue at hand resolved immediately.
2. Your upline's efforts will match yours! If you want to run with your business, she will run with you. If you want to walk in your business, she will walk with you!
3. If you want to have a successful business, it is expected you will to be at team meetings and corporate training events! Learn more to earn more! #showuptogoup
This is what it takes to run a successful business. Your business WILL reflect your efforts. Toy Soldier team meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month. There are TONS of online opportunities to connect with the team and learn as well!
4. Feel free to message your upline after every party and every success!! We love hearing from you and want to celebrate with you!! Personally, this is my favorite part of being a leader - hearing your excitement ad celebrating with you!
5. When you ask questions, we will tell you where you can find the answers. We want you to grow and become self reliant. It does you no justice if we do it for you. Seek out the information and share it with your sisters! Did you find the answer to something you had been searching for? Chances are a fellow sister is looking too! Post it in the Toy Soldiers Facebook group!
6. If it is important to you, you will make it a priority or find a way to overcome any obstacle! Women are determined creatures that don't mess around. For real! You have a team of kick ass ladies to help you along the way
7. Quarterly, our Toy Soldier Night will be replaced with a Community Service night. Info will be posted on these.